HAUL!

Hey guys! So, I love how I've been talking about all these products that I've gotten lately, especially in my 2009 Favorites post, and totally forgot to make a haul for you. I swear, I don't know WHAT I was thinking. I actually got most of these products from CosmoProf's 12 Days of X-Mas promotion, which was so awesome! I hope they do it again next year! Oh, and NONE of these products were Christmas presents, I got them for myself. I personally don't like Christmas hauls, they're just... I don't even really know what to say. I just don't like them, and would never do one. Anyway, on to the haul! Sorry if the pic's kinda dark.



  • Top row from left to right: S-Factor Diamond Dreams Shampoo + Conditioner, S-Factor Vivacious Hairspray, S-Factor Silky Smooth Moisture Serum, Sebastian Drench Shampoo, Wella Blondor Lightening Powder.
  • Bottom row from left to right: Nioxin Volumizing Reflectives Bodifying Foam, Nioxin Volumizing Reflectives Spray Gel, Sebastian Trilliant, Sebastian Whipped Creme x 2, Rusk Volumize Designer Collection (includes W8less Plus Hairspray, Shining Sheen and Movement Mist, and Thick Body and Texture Amplifier), Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Harder, Bed Head Maxxed-Out Hairspray, Bed Head Control Freak Serum, Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor, Bed Head Creative Genius.
  • The three little ones are: Bed Head Hard To Get Texturizing Paste, Sebastian Microweb Fiber, and Nioxin Defining Pomade.
The bold items are repurchases, and the italic items were from the 12 Days of X-Mas promotion. Just thought I'd share that. :)

See anything you like, or want me to review? OR do you see something you have and love/hate? You should totally be awesome and leave a comment telling me all about it. ;-) Also, I think it's time for me and Recessionista to do another tandem review, what do you think?! Those are always so fun, hehe. Well, I hope you all had a good Monday, and if you didn't - there's always tomorrow! ♥ Take care of your hair!