Eyes of the Day

Today I've made a look with Gosh products in autumncoulours.



I've used an eyebrowpencil for my eyebrows in the colour 'Soft Black'. With the Fine Slanted Brush, Ive softened the pencilstrokes a little.
As a base, I've used the eyeshadowbase and spread it out over my eyelids with my finger.
The eyeshadows I've used are: the trio palette 'Fudge' and the glamorous eyeshadow 'Bottle Green'. That last one was give to me on 'Sinterklaas', so ofcourse I wanted to try it our right away.

In the innercorner of my eye, I've used Bottle Green, and on the outercorner of my eye I've used the darkbrown colour of my trio palette. I've used the Flat Eyeshadowbrush to apply them.



In the crease and above it, I've used the orange/copper colour and as a highlighter below my brows I've used the lightest coolour of the trio palette. For these I've used the Round Eyeshadowbrush.
The eyeliner I've used was a non-Gosh producy; the brown metalglam eyeliner by Essence. For the eyelashes I've used the Flirty Curl mascara by Gosh.
Underneath the eyes I've used the Velvet Touch Eyeliner 'Golden Moss' and the Let's Twist Eyeliner 'Grey Mink'.


Loki, one of our three cats, was very interested in what I was doing. So he got to be on one of the pictures as well: