Violet and Purple Dreams

This EOTD was made with different shades of violet and purple. I love how it makes the colour of my eyes pop.
I have a think for bright colours, probably because softer ones usually make me look sick. On todays FOTD I'm even wearing a hot pink top! I know, I know, I usually wear a lot of black, but once in a while I like to wear something bright. Deal with it ;)



The products I used for this EOTD are:

-Purple Dream trio by Gosh
-Multi Effect Eyeshadow 'Violet" by Manhattan
-Eyeshadow nr 6 by 2True
-Glamorous eyeshadow 'Purple' by Gosh

-Velvet touch Eyeliner 'Purple Stain' by Gosh
-Eyebrowpencil 'Soft Black' by Gosh
-The Colossal mascara by Maybelline


I started with the Gosh eyeshadowbase, which I spread over my eyelids with my finger. I used the lightest colour of the Purple Dreams trio as a Highlighter below my eyebrows. Over the whole eyelid I applied the Viloet shade. Above the violet and in the crease I applied the 2True eyeshadow. I blended those 2 together before I applied the Purple Gosh eyeshadow on my outer eyecorner and some in my crease. I used the eyeliner below my eyes for that extra touch of purple.






Since I have a FOTD aswell, I'll tell you what I used on my face and lips.
I used a little multitasking concealer on my nose which s always a bit red. Over my whole face I used Soft Butter Peach, Original Glow. Both are by EveryDay Minerals.
On my cheeks I put a little mineral soft powder rouge 'Wild Rose' by Catrice.
For my lips I used an Everlast Lip Liner by Catrice and the L'oreal Color Riche, Star Secrets nr 708. I applied the lipstick with a HEMA lipbrush, which to my amazement really seemed to make the lipstick stick better to my lips.

Don't mind my hair, sometimes I just have to do something crazy with it. So on the pic I braided a small part of my hair, pulled that to the back, and pulled up my hair in small portions and stuck them to my head with small clips.