Baroque and Plummy by Gosh

Today I woke up with a killerheadache, you know the ones that makes you nauseous and the light hurts your eyes? On top of that my nose was bleeding, so that was a nice way to start my day. Nothing ever helps for those headaches, except sleep, but today was a workday. Thankfully, I have incredibly sweet collegues and an awesome boss, so I got to stay home from work. I went back to bed and slept the whole morning away. When I woke up for the second time, I felt a lot better. The headache was still there, but more like an annoying buzz at the back of my head. So I didn't do much today, because the headache might have come back if I did.
I did make an EOTD, which is shown below. I hope the pics are clear enough, I didn't make much of them, because my head did -not- like the flashes of my cam.



This EOTD was made with the quattro palette 'Baroque' and the effect powder 'Plummy' , both by Gosh. I used the effect powder over and a little above the darkest colour of the palette.
Other things I used: eyeshadowbase, eyebrowpencil, round eyeshadowbrush, flat eyeshadowbrush, fine slanted eyeshadowbrush and the fine eyeliner brush. All by Gosh. As a mascara I used the L'oreal Lash Architect, mightnight black.




As an eyeliner I used the brown metalglam eyeliner by Essence on my eylid and as a wing.
Below my eyes I used a little effect powder to make a nice little line. The fine eyeliner brush by Gosh is perfect for that.



The effectpowder is really hard to photograph, but here you can see it a little better: