Metallic Stones / Christmas Makeup

On the 26th of dec, I used the Metallic Stones palette to create my christmas makeup.

Products I used:

  • Gosh eyeshadowbase
  • Barry M Metallic Liquid Eyelier  no.1
  • Zoeva Metallic Stones palette
  • Maybelline The Colossal mascara




I did my eyebrows as usual, with the Gosh eyebrowpencil and the fine slanted brush. I also applied the eyeshadowbase as usual.

On the inner eyecorner I used a light silver colour from the Zoeva palette.
Next to that I used a silver that is a bit darker.



On the outer eyecorner I used the dark purple colour from the same palette and applied it on the crease aswell.
With a blendingbrush, I blended the colours together and faded the outer edges. Below my eyes I applied the same colours with the Zoeva fine eyeliner brush.
After that  applied a thi line of eyeliner with a little wing, and some mascara.



Too bad I can't get the shimmers and metallic shines right on the pics, the flash of the cam always distorts the colours. But you get the idea. I got some really nice compliments on this look. :)

I'm not sure what I did to my hair, (or what I was thinking on this one),but here's a fullface-pic. I used EDM concealer, blush and base. And the same lipfinity as the day before.