ForEver Green


This is a blog I wrote on Tuesday, but I forgot to upload my pics. This was my EOTD on Tuesday and Wednesday.



I'm addicted to green, always have been, always will. So ofcourse I also have the Gosh palette Evergreen.
I used this one for the EOTD.




Other products I used:

  • 'Woody Green' velvet touch eyeliner by Gosh
  • Gosh eyeshadowbase
  • 'Soft Black' eyebrowpencil by Gosh
  • The Colossal mascara by Maybelline


I used the lightest colour as a highlighter below my brows. Then I applied the second lightest colour on my inner eye corner.  Next to that one I used the gree colour. And in the crease and outer eye corner I used the greyish colour. Below the eye I applied the second lightest colour and the velvet touch eyeliner. Mascara and eyebrowpencil are applied as usual.