How to: Queensday Nails (koninginnedag nagels) Or World Cup nails

With Queensday coming up,  wanted to show you what you could do with your nails.
ALso, I'm not into soccer myself, but you can also wear this for the World Cup :)



It's really easy to do, and you can do it on all your fingers (like I did for yrs on queensday), or just on one fr that extra touch.
In this tutorial, I only did it on one nail, because I removed the polish after making pics. It's not Queensday yet!

Products used:

And ofcourse the Orange Drops by Gosh, that will be in Stores soon!

The easiest way to do this, is to fold your fingers like you are holding a nailpolish in your hands, and then turn your hand towards you with the nails going down.
Then you start with the blue polish, making a straight line from left to right. Let it dry for a little while before you apply the next colour.
I know it looks messy now, but you can easily remove all the extra polish with a cotton tip later on.

Then you do the same thing with the white polish:

And with the red one:


Then you apply the orange polish to the rest of your nails, or you could do that while you wait for the firstor second colour to dry.

Clean away all the extra polish and this is what you get:


I've always gotten a lot of compliments when I did my nails like this. Are you doing anything special with your nails or makeup for Queensday or the World Cup?


Don't forget about the giveaway!!!