EOTD: A Shady Kiss at Twilight on a Mystic Night

Last Tuesday, my Everyday Minerals order finally came in. *yeay*
I totally LOVE the colours I got and I'm ecited to try them all out.

Today's EOTD was made with 4 colours of my order:

  • Ballet Slippers
  • Shady Violets
  • Mystic Night
  • Twilight Kiss.
Don't you just love those names?



I started out with the Hema eyeshadowbase as usual. Then I applied some NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean On my whole eyelid and blended it into my crease and above. I also blended it a bit outwards to give it a bit of a funky look.



First I applied Mystic Night on my whole eyelid, a beautifull dark pinkishpurple with pink shimmers in it. The Black Bean makes it a darker colour, which I totally adore.



In to my crease, I applied Twilight Kiss, a blueish purple with a pearl finish.
Then I took Shady Viloets, a nice dark pink edging on bordeaxred(maybe a mauve?) with a pearl finish, and applied that above the Twilight Kiss, blending it all together.



The Ballet Slippers, a sift white with a lavender touch,  was used as a highlighter below my eyebrows. elow my eyes I used a tiny bit of the Shady Violets and the Twilight Kiss to make a line. After applying some The Falsies mascara, the look was done:


How do you like this look? I really love all the colours, she shimmer and pearl finishes and how they blend together. It's a pity I don't have the right lighting to do the colours justice. The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is wonderfull and the sample pots only cost 2,50 dollar a piece.