NOTD: Fatal/Pulsating Nails



This NOTD was made with:
  • Essence Multidimension  3 in 1 nailpolish, no. 20 Fatal
  • Rimmel 60 seconds, no.619 Pulsating


 I started with the black nailpolish by Essence, and applied that one over the whole nail. Then I applied the Rimmel polish as a Funky French manicure.

There are lots of things to help you with these kind of manicures, for instance Essence Nail tips. But I find that those stickers are a bit too stikcy, and they take away some of your polish when you take them off.
So this manicure was done -without- any stickers of any of that kind of stuff. Just takes a little while longer to do than normal nails...and a steady hand.


I really like the effect the hot pink gives with the dark black. The pink also has a certain shine to it, which makes it even more funky.

I love how this manicure turned out :) What do you think?

Next time I might do something like this with Mad as a Hatter...
And tomorrow I'll post a bit heavy purple EOTD with my new Everyday minerals which have arrived last tuesday :)