EOTD & LOTD Easter weekend



This EOTD was made with the following products:
  • Gosh waterproof eyeshadowstick, Love that beige
  • Everyday Minerals eyeshadow, I'm keeping your cd's
  • Everyday Minerals eyeshadow, Cypress
  • Everyday Minerals eyeshadow, Leaps and bounds
  • Everyday Minerals eyeshadow, First love
  • Bourjois Ducochrome eyeliner, Noir Emeraude
  • The Falsies mascara

 I started with the Gosh eyeshadowstick, this because the colour is perfect s a highlighter with greens and it's sticky enough to keep the loose powders in place.



First I applied the 'I'm keeping your cd's. which is a stunning dark green with rainbowcoloured shimmers. I got this one for free with my order, using a code. I absolutely love it. I applied it all over my eyelid, except in my inner eyecorner. There, I applied just a bit of First Love, which is a silvergrey colour with a pearl effect.



In my crease and above it, I applied Cypress, a shimmery goldengreen. And to give it a little extra colour, I applied Leaps and Bounds, which is a bright shimmery lime colour.
I blended them all together and applied some mascara. Below the eyes I applied some dark green eyeliner and applied some more I'm keeping your cd's on top of it. Some more First Love on the inner eye corner and the EOTD is done.



I've also got a LOTD picture, nothing special used here. Just a bit of Catrice Mineral soft powder rouge , Light burgundy and some Gosh soft 'n shine Mocha, that's all. It was very early in the morning and I just didn't have the time or the need to put anymore on my face. Most of the time I don't wear any base at all.


Btw, does anyone recognize my pendant? I made it with pieces of the Alice in Wonderland Bracelet, the other I used for earrings. :)