EOTD & LOTD Easterweekend 2



Products I used for this EOTD:
  • Gosh eyeshadowbase
  • Everyday Minerals, Plane View
  • Everyday Minerals, Starlit
  • Everyday Minerals, Silver Spoon
  • Everyday Minerals, Weeping Willow
  • Gosh Velvet touch eyeliner, Pretty Petrol

 I started with the eyeshadowbase, this one is more sticky, so it goes best with the loose powders.
On 2/3rd of the eyelid, I applied Plane view, a lovely greenish blue with lots of shimmer.
On the net 1/3rd I applied Starlit, a nice light blue.



Then I took my Hema blendingbrush and applied some Silver spoon, a greyish darker blue on my crease and above.
For some more depth, I applied some Weeping Willow in my outer V. Weeping willow is actually an eyeliner, but I think it works perfectly as an eyeshadow, it's a darker grey with a hint of darkblue.


Below the eyes I applied some Pretty petrol and I applied some the falsies mascara on the lashes.



The LOTD, with some Catrice light burgundy blush, and MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Strobe Current on my lips.


Don't you just love the wind in your hair? (and the frizzyness that comes with it? hahah)