EOTD: Old Gold



This is a simple look made with the following products:
  • Hema eyeshadowbase
  • Metallic Stones palette
  • Hema eyeliner pen
  • Barry M kohlpencil

I used some golden colours from the MS palette, that had an antique feel to it. I wanted the look to match a selfmade steampunk pendant, and these colours really worked with it.



I used 3 or 4 different shades of gold and blended them al together. Then I applied some eyeliner with a wing. Wings always have a little bump when I photograph them like this, because I have a very deep crease.

Below the eye I applied some kohl pencil and smudge it with a smudgebrush, to give it a softer look.





I'll post pics of the EFF soon, but I'm waiting for some pics made by photographers first.
Also, don't forget about the GIVEAWAY!