Review & Swatches : Barry M, Kohl Pencil

I've always had troubles with applying eyepencil on my waterline. Or better said, with the pencil staying on the waterline. My eyes would start watering and within a few minutes the liner would be below my waterline and/or in my eyes. Needless to say, I never put anything on my waterline.

And then I saw a vid on Youtube where someone really recommended the Barry M kohlpencil for the waterline. Because I wanted to try it for my EFF makeup, I decided to order it and try it out.



The first time I tried this kohlpencil on my waterline, it stayed on for hours. I was really surprised!
Then, yesterday, I wore it all day, and even applied a little bit of black eyeshadow on top to fix it in place a bit more.
My eyes/waterline did not itch, didn not turn red, and no kohl came into my eyes. I didn't even feel I was wearing it and at the end of the day it was still perfect.
Needless to say, this is a great product!

Here is a swatch in daylight:

 

The pencil is soft enough to use on your waterline and to make a line, but also hard enough so it won't crumble or anything. It's really black on your waterline, not some shade of grey, but dark and black.

I really love all the products I own by Barry M and this is once again a keeper.


This Kohl pencil (Black, no. 1) is available at alicejohavesentials, for only 3,99 euros.