La Roche Posay buys

My skin is really dry and I always thought a daycream for dry skin would be enough. But I did a test online, and apparantly I have a dehydrated skin. Which happens a lot to people who don't drink enough. Guilty as charged.
So I decided to try out this brand that was recommended to me: La Roche Posay.



It's a daycream that gives an intense rehydration, and it has an SPF of 15. I always use a daycream with an SPF from april to august orso, because my face, especially my nose, can burn easily. Also, I don't want to get skincancer.
I bought it at the pharmacy for 18,95 euros.



Then I saw this package with samples of other products from the same line. Since I'm looking for an eyecream aswell, I decided to buy the samples, and see how they felt on my skin.



The packages costs 3,50 euros and includes:
-cleanser
-thermal water
-day cream rich(better suited for winter?)
-eyecream
-Toleriane Teint

It also includes a coupon which gives a 3,50 discount on a purchase from the line.
I gave the day cream sample to my sisterinlaw to try out, since I think she has the same dehydration problem as I have.

I'm really interested to try all these out, and I'll write a review later on.