Lush Lipscrub, Bubblegum

A while ago I got one of the new Lipscrubs from our wonderfull PR-lady Lenneke. Now, these lipscrubs are available in stores so I can finally blog about it :)



This is what the Lush Website says about it:

Our fabulous lip scrubs are here to keep your kissers sweet. This one will make your lips smell like our best-selling Snow Fairy shower gel. Bubblegum is made with exfoliating castor sugar and our delicious vegan flavour to gently scrub away rough skin, keeping your lips smooth and kissably soft. Simply rub it over your lips when they're feeling the need for some sugar.

I got this one, because everyone at work knows my husband is a sucker for Snowfairy. This lipscrub smells exactly like it. So for all the snowfairy fans(or people who just adore anything pink and sweet), this is definately a product you want to try out.

At first I thought I wouldn't like it, because I'm not really into sweet scents. But my lips had rough skin and I really wanted to try these out.
The scrub is very easy to use. You just dip you finger in the little jar and rub it gently on your lips. After that you can just lick the sugar from your lips. I was amazed at the taste of the sugar. It is sweet, but not overwhelmingly so. I rather like it.
I immediately felt the difference: rough skin was gone, and my lips felt smooth and soft.
If you have dry lips like me and need to scrub them from time to time, this is definately a product I can recommend.

 

I have been using it for a while now, and as you can see on the picture above, it's like the little jar is still full.
You don't need much of it, so you can go a long way with just one little jar. The lipscrub costs 8,95 euros, but when you consider that the product is usable for over a year, and it's pretty economical in use, the price doesn't seem too high.
For me, this product is definately a keeper.


If you're really not into all the pink and sweet scents, there are also two other lipscrubs available: Mint Julips and Sweet Lips. Which smell like Mint/Chocolate (and I myself think it smells a little like an alcoholic drink aswell) and Chocolate with Vanilla.