EOTD with some browns and FOTD with red lipstick

This was my EOTD, yesterday to work, so a daily look.

Products I used:
  • Hema eyeshadow base
  • NYX jymbo pencil Milk
  • NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean
  • 88 palette, shimmer
  • Essence kajal pencil, no. 08 Teddy
  • Maybelline, the Falsies mascara

 

I started out with the Hema eyeshadowbase. Then I applied some NYX Milk on the inside of my eye towards the middle. And next to that I applied the Black Bean and spread that a little into the crease and above with my fingers.  This will make the colours come out and prevent creasing even more.

I used only 3 colours of the 88 shimmer pallette. I used the first colour of the second row from the right in my inner eye corner and on the middle of my eye. Next to that I applied the 4th colour form the bottom up, of the most right row of the palette.I blended those two together with a blendingbrush.




After that I used the second from the bottom up of the same row of the palette. I applied it with a blending brush in my outer V: from my outer eyecorner to the crease and a little above. 




 Below my eyes I used the Essence kajalpencil to apply a line . I smudged it with my smudger brush to blend it with the eyeshadow on my outer eyecorner.

After applying some mascara, this is what my eye looked like:

 

After work I made an FOTD picture, where you can see me wearing:
  • Every day minerals base, Soft butter peach, original glo
  • Catrice, mineral soft powder rouge, no. 120 Wild Rose
  • La Colors lipstick, Berry Red


And no I'm not THAT pale, it's the daylight that always screws up my skin colour on pictures, hehe.