EOTD Blue Rock



Todays EOTD was made with the following products:

  • Bourjois Smoky Eyes trio, no 07 Blue Rock
  • Barry M Metallic Liquid Eyeliner, no 2
  • Barry M Metallic Liquid Eyeliner, no 1
  • Maybelline Volume Express Mascara, The Falsies



This trio has really nice shimmery colours that blend perfect and can be used for all kinds of looks.
This time I used the lightest colour for 1/3 of the eye, and next to that the middle colour. I blended these two together and upward into the crease.
The darkest colour I applied on the outer edge of the crease and e little extra towards my nose.



 After that I applied some black metallic eyeliner above my eyelashes and made a slightly wider wing at the end. This black eyeliner isn't as dark as normal black eyeliner, because it has a metallic shine. It goes with a lot of colours and gives your look just a little extra.
Below my eyes I used a blue metallic eyeliner, to keep up with the blue of the eyeshadows.
After that I applied the mascara, which I love btw, and the look was done:

 

@Sarah, I made this look to match that new top with the Wolfprint ;)
For those who havent seen that one: