The Falsies mascara, Review

A few weeks ago I bought The Falsies Volum' Express mascara. Officially, it shouldn't have been in stores yet, but my drugstore had it anyway and everything you could put into a bag got a 20% discount. So I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try it out for a nice price.

I already have The Colossal, from the same series and I really like that one. The big brush is something that works very good with my thin line of lashes.

From the Maybelline website:
The Falsies Mascara delivers a false lash look; giving you afull set of voluminous, bold, fanned out lashes and the appearance ofno gaps from any angle.
The Pro-Keratin and Fibre enriched formula is designed to deliverimmediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to yourlashes. The patented ‘Spoon’ shaped brush helps fan lashes out.
The Falsies mascara is designed to give the appearance of no gaps and spaces. In a wink lashes you didn’t even know you had look visibly thickened!



The Falsies has a curved brush, which should make the application easier. I thought it would be logical to us the mascara with the curve matching to my eyecurve. But on the mascara itself it says to use it the other way round. (As on the picture above.) I was a bit sceptical at first, but when I applied the mascara, that scepticism was GONE.

My eye without mascara. I'm a natural blonde, so you don't really see my lashes without any mascara:
 

 

With a little of The Falsies mascara:




And with some more The Falsies mascara, so you can see it better on the picture:

 



Do you see the remarkable difference? I also have to say, my lashes are pretty straight and I don't have a lot. So for people who have a lot of long lashes, this would really give a false lash effect. Perfect for a night out. Or for people like me, who don't have much lashes, perfect for every day use.

I really like this mascara, it gives a nice black colour, seperates the lashes very good, and gives them amazing length. Not as much volume as I would like, but with my lashes volume mascaras usually give a spiderleg effect or have little crumbs of mascara sticking to my lashes. So I'd rather have a lot of length and nice seperation. It applies SO easily and gives an instant result.
Definately one of my favourite products from now on.