I heard it through the Grapevine

On the Beautytreat website there's a contest where you can win palettes and gelliners. The theme of the looks must be 'fruit'.
Since I like being creative, ofcourse I wanted to participate in this contest.
The day before yesterday I posted the first look, yesterday the second one and today, the third one. After I've blogged about them all, I'll enter them for the competition.

Every look is inspired in a different way, you'll see for yourself.

Today's inspiration are grapes. I immediately thought of this song, which seemd like a nice title.

The pic I used for inspiration:


I like the way it shows all colours of grapes, the greens, the reds and the purples. It's a really nice colourcombination. I though about using the curling vines for the eyeliner, but I made the decision to make this one more wearable.

Products I used:
  • 88 palette shimmer
  • Hema eyeshadowbase
  • Gosh flirty curl mascara
  • Gosh extreme art eyeliner
  • Catrice mono eyeshadow matte, 070 Dark Lilac



 


I used the grapes pretty much for inspiration of the colours.



The middle colour is a more reddish colour, but the flash of my cam makes it paler and more pinkish. The pic below shows how much brighter my flash sometimes makes the colours.



I really like this look, and will probably use this colour combination more often in the future.

 

I like the way these colours work together.

 


So again, what do you think? What would you have done differently?
Would you like to see more looks inspired by fruits or other things?
And which one is your favourite?