NOTD: Miss Grey

A while ago I blogged about the Gosh Spring collection, and today I'll blog about one of the Nail Lacquers from that collection: no. 594 Miss Grey.

 

The Lacquer gives good coverage, and dries pretty fast aswell. But the colour is way too plain and dull for me. I would never have bought this one myself, and especially wouldn't have picked it out for s spring look. But there are probably a lot of people who will love this colour, and that' what makes life interesting, our differences.



Anyway, to make it a bit less dull, hubs took one of my nail art polishes and created a sort of cross and bones with it to pimp it up a little. The nail art polish was a bit thick and the brush is a bit too long to really draw with it, but it looked fun anyway. The topcoat decided to spread the black around a little, so it turned out a bit messed up. But I still like it better than without, if I'm honest I might not ever wear this colour again. Maybe with a lot of nailart or something....maybe..

So what do you think? Do you totally love this colour or do you think it's dull and plain?