Purple Butterfly

This EOTD is made with some products I used before, but this time I combined them with a Gosh effect powder.

Products I used:

  • Manhattan Multi Effect eyeshadow, no. 33 Violet
  • Gosh Trio Eyeshadow, TR17, Purple Dream
  • 2True True Colour eyeshadow, shade no. 6
  • Gosh Effect Powder, Butterfly
  • Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Purple Stain
  • Maybelline, The Falsies Mascara

 


I started with HEMA eyeshadowbase, and applied it as usual. After that I applied the lighteste colour of the Gosh trio as a highlighter and owards my crease. This way I can blend it easy with the rest of the makeup when I apply those.
Then I used the Manhattan eyeshadow over my whole eyelid. I really love this colour, so much that I even have 2 of them. If you haven't tried this brand yet, I can really recommend it. This colour is pretty bright, but on the pictures it looks like a plain purple. Trust me, its not, it's more like a Hot Pink, so I really bright Violet.


Then I applied the Effect Powder on the crease and a little above it. To get a little different effect I used more on the outer corner of my eye. This way you get a different shape. This effect powder isl ovely, it's a light purple with little blue specks of shimmer in it.




I put a little of the 2True eyeshadow into my crease and in a little Vshape in my outer corner. This gives some extra colour and depth to the makeup. On the pictures above you can see it pretty good.


Below my eye I used the eyeliner Purple Stain.  On this picture above you can see the different shape you get when you apply more eyeshadow to the outside of your eye.

Just add a little mascara and you're done.