NOTD and Alice in Wonderland.

Since I bought an Alice in Wonderland necklace and bracelet on tuesday, I'm totally in an Alice-mood. I can't wait to see the (new Tim Burton) movie. The bracelet even has so many charms that I'm going to make a pair of earrings out of it aswell.

 
Mine is a bit different though. Instead of the bunny and hat on the lower chain, there are hanging 2 red hearts.

 
Instead of the hat, I have a cute silver bunny with a red jacket, hanging on the bracelet.

I bought both at Claires in Amsterdam and also spotted a very cute Alice in Wonderland T-shirt. Which...I bought today, hehehe. I really loved it and it was on sale now, so w00h00. Now I just have to find the right bag since my other one has been worn to threads..... ;)

 

Sorry for the small picture, they didnt have a bigger one on the site.


Now I know there's an Alice in Wonderland nailpolish collection by OPI, and one new store in our mall does sell OPI. So they ordered the AiW collection for me, and when it comes in, they will call me.
To keep me in the right mood, while I wai for those, I put on some holographic blue nailpolish, which reminds me of Alice's outfit.

It's Effect Nails by Etos no. 600.

 

I know it's not very neatly applied, but bear with me. My lamp next to my couch broke and since it's a very special kind of light'bulb', I didn't have an instant recplacement for it. Doing your nails in the dark is a special talent, hahaha.


 

I really love the holographic effect of this one. I just have to get used to the light blue. I'm mostly into dark or very bright-in-your-face-colours and this is more of a babyblue. Still, it applies easily, dries pretty quick and hasn't chipped after a days work. So for the 2,99 euros(or something close to that), it's a very nice nailpolish.