Gosh buy 1, get 1 for free is here again!!! And Kruidvat exists for 35 yrs!

We all love bargains, but especially the ones where we get something for free.
From August 31st till Sept 12th, Gosh will be buy one, get one for free again! (at Kruidvat)

I'm really happy, because my fav mascara(the one with the gold top on the pic) has been used a lot and I want a new one. I think I'll buy an extra The Soft Touch Soft n Shine aswell, since that's my favourite.
Maybe I'll take a look at some Effect Powders aswell, but I own a lot now, so I might not see one I like.


Also, Kruidvat will be celebrating their 35th Birthday aswell!

You can win all kinds of prices(there's even a game!) at the Kruidvat website, but you can also win other things
You will get a scratching (lottery) tickets if you spend at least 10 euros in the store, you can win prizes through a radioprogramma and you can even nominate your fav person to win 1 min of free shopping!

Needless to say, it's a really good time to go shopping at Kruidvat this week ;)