EOTD: Sorcerers Blue

I want to thank everyone for their birthdaywishes!!!! And no it wasn't a fun day: I had a bad cold, had to work, and at the end of the day I had a sore thoat and a fever. So I mostly worked and slept, hahah.


I based this EOTD on some colours of a Sorcerers Apprentice poster, the movie we were going to see that night.(but we never got there, remember?) The poster consisterd mostly of black with some azure and blues.


Products used:
  • Raffida Quartetta Palette(highlighter)
  • Gosh Effect Powder, Azure
  • Gosh Effect Powder, Blue Diamond
  • Sleek palette(weet niet meer welke), black
  • Essence Kajal, Nightfever


I've applied Azure on my whole eyelid and into the crease. Then I blended it above the crease and applied some highlighter. I've applied some Blue Diamon right above the Azure above the crese and blended it ith the highlighter.

Then I took a black eyeshadow and applied it into the crease. This gives a lot of depth to the makeup, and it gave a great colour(not black as all!) on the eye.

I think I applied Essence kajal liner below the eye...but it also could have been a dark blue from the Sleek (storm?) palette. It's been a while so I'm not sure, haha. THe highlight colour in the inner eyecores is probably from a bourjois smokey eye trio.....

Yeah, def don't want to write blogs about old EOTD's, because I'll never remember what I've used, ahhaha.