Review & Swatches: Etos: Pure Pigments

I love effect powders, especially those by Gosh, so when I read about the upcoming Eots pigments, I was really curious. Last week I bought these three at Etos, for only 3,99 a piece.

The bottles have a normal lid and a sifter below it with one hole. It works perfectly untill your bottle gets shaken, then you can find powder all over when you open the lid. So be carefull not to tossle them a lot.

Swatches inside:

003,005, 006.

The powders are reawlly pigmented, you don't need much to get a very nice colour.
Also,  they have a really nice shimmer/shine, especially the green one.

And the purple one has a pinkish shimmer in it, which is easier to photogtaph in daylight:
I haven't tried them on my eyes yet, but I will definately make some looks with them, and I'll let you know what I think of them.