25 Questions Tag

I was tagged by xibalba for this questiontag, and since lots of blogs have alreay been tagged: I tag YOU. So if you have a blog, fill this in and post the link in the comments :)



 
1. Do you have any pets?
3 cats, Greebo, Odin & Loki.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
See above, haha, seriously. Other things: A mug with orange juice, some tissues and a bottle of Merlot.

3. What’s the weather like right now?
weird, it rained all night, looked grey, but it was pretty warm outside.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yes, I have my driverslicense, but no I have never crashed while driving. I did have a crash, while someone else drove though.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
5 or  in the morning...to pee :P

6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning .
 
7. What was the last movie you saw?
Where the wild things are.

8. What does your last text message say?
My boss, asking me where I lived(and also telling me, yes i'm blond for asking'), because she was dropping by this weekend for a party.
 
9. What’s your ringtone?
The sound of crows(yes the birds). (if i get a text, you can hear a cat. If I have a musical ringtone I never realixe its my phone ringing :P )

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Belgium, Germany, France, Italy.

11. Do you like sushi?
Yes, ate a lot this weekend, thanx to my sister in law.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Deen, Deka mostly..sometimes C1000(which is farther away) or AH.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Never. (I don't do well with medications, a simple asperin can knock me out.)
 
14. How many siblings do you have?
1 older brother.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
We both have desktops, but nowadays we mostly use 2 laptops.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
29 (in 11 days!)

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither, I have really sharp sight, might need  glasses in the future because of it, like my dad. My eyes tend to focus so good, that I can get tired if I have to concentrate to long on certain things(like computerscreens and such).

18. Do you color your hair?
Yes(well, actually my beloved does all the work). Black, from the hairdressersplace.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Removing a lot of clothing, disassemble a big closet, and assemble a new big closet, and organize the new closet.

20. When was the last time you cried?
I think it was when I was watching PS. I Love You.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Tuna, red union and a LOT of cherrytomatoes. NO cheese(i love cheese, but I cant stand melted cheese, i know, I'm weird)

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Neither, I loathe MacDonalds and Burgerking, I never really was into that kind of fastfood.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
More than once. I remember this one time, talking and having fun with some friends when I was around 16 orso and we heard birds singing and realized '' it's already morning''. Oops.

24. What is your eye color?
Greyblue green with brown spots. Perfect mix of my parents eyes.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
YES! Pepsi SUCKS! Luckely for me I don't really drink any coke anymore so I don't get the not-so-amuzing-surprise-of-pepsi-instead-of-coke-in-bars. I'm more of an orange- or other fruits juice type nowadays.

If you want to know something else about me, feel free to ask in the formspringbox in the sidebar! ----->