EOTD: Spiced Up Grey & LOTD



This EOTD was made with:
  • Sleek palette Graphite
  • Catrice Spiced Red (LE)
  • Essence Longlasting eye pencil, C'est la vie!
  • Essence Longlasting eyepencil, Pointbreak (LE)
  
I used the lightest grey of the Sleek Palette on my inner eyecorner. Next to that I used the sexcond lightest grey. In the crease I applied the Spiced Red by catrice, as lovely colour.


Above the red, I applied the highlighting colours of the palette. The lightest below my brows and the second lightest between that one and the red. Below my eyes I used the eyepencils: lightest on the inner eyecorner and the darker on on the outer eyecorner.




LOTD, with catrice spiced red lipgloss on my lips and a bit of  Catrice multicoloured riviera rose blush on my cheecks. I have no idea why my skin appears so shiney, it always reacts weird to cams, hahaa.


And look, my hair is dyed again, I had like at least 10 cms of blond hair showing on the top of my head..oops.