EOTD & LOTD: matching colours with my shoes


This EOTD was created, looking at my shoes. I got them for my bday last year and really like the colour combo. This EOTD is a variation on one of my favourites.

 I used the Sleep original palette for the petrol and purple, and the Sleek Graphire for the grey and highlighters.


I used Gosh Velvet touch eyeliner, Hypnotic Grey below my eyes to tone down on the colour.

I used Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick Amethyst (a pearly lilac) with a little Essence XXXL Shine lipgloss Rock On(a shimmery purple) on the middle of my bottom lip.

Don't you just adore the Camee?

I used a little bit of EDM's Soft Butter Peach on my face and Catriice's Multicolour Rouge, Riviera Rose on my cheeks.

I'm not sure what I'm doing here, probably wishing for more hair, :P