EOTD: Purple with Evil Shades

This is an EOTD that I did with only Evil Shades eyeshadows.
As a base I used Gosh eyeshadowsticks, incl Love that Lilac and Love that purple.

 Cheshire, Souls Torment, Mordant, Fantasy Star

I used the colours from left to right, from my inner eye corner to my outer eye corner.

I love how all these purples go together. I applied the Fantasy Star on the inner eye corner for some extra glitter.

I love the way the Evil Shade eyeshadows look like normal (but beautifull) eyeshadows, and then with the right lighting turn all glittery. (click on the picture for a bigger view!)

If I remember correctly, I applied some Light Burgundy blush by Catrice on my cheeks and a Gosh soft n shine on my lips: Perfect Plum. On top of that a Gosh lipgloss.I can't recall the exact number, but it's the pink one with the blue glitter(very pretty!)

This is how I went to work.The purple eyes were pretty dark, but the bright pink shirt, lips and hairflower softened it a bit :)