EOTD: Colourfull Sugarpill ,and Icecream


My fingers were itching to try out my new Decora Sugarpill loose powder. So I decided to match it up with some green and turquoise to match the awesome glitter thats in Decora.

 I used Lumi on the inner eyecorner, and enxt tot that I applied Absinthe.

 Then I applied Decora on the outer V and towards the middle of the eye. I love the glitter in it, to bad you can;t really see it on the pictures. Then Above the crease, I applied Darling, for extra colour.

Since the weather was pretty horrible, it was pouring all day, I decided to use some waterproof eyeliner. It was almost dried out, so thats why its not as neat is it should be. I bought new ones that day ;)
Blow my eyes I had some Black Ink eyeliner by Gosh.

Even though it was raining, I still had an urge for some icecream( I always have that urge, even in winter), so we went to get some.


My hair was plastered to my face because of the rain, oh well...who cares, right?
I took 2 scoops of Lemon, which is my alltime favourite icecream ever, 1 scoop of raspberry, and one scoop of strawberry.