Haul: Morgana Cryptoria

I've been drooling over a green lipstick bij Morgana Cryptoria for a while now. So when the opportunity rose that I could order there, I jumped on it.

Cryptic, She Creature, Pharaoh's Curse
Zombie Tramp, All Holos-Gleam, Underworld
Absinthe


Colours according  to the site:
Blackened Plum with aqua, pink, and violet sparkles.
She Creature - Metallic teal with sparks of silver and gold.
Pharaoh's Curse - forest-black with an intense golden green sheen 
Zombie Tramp - Charcoal Plum with glowing sparks of pink, copper, and gold
All Holos-Gleam - Metallic navy with holographic sparkle. 
Underworld - Deep green on  dark brown with rainbow sparkles.
Absinthe - Metallic true green.


Cryptic, She Creature, Pharaoh's Curse
Zombie Tramp, All Holos-Gleam, Underworld
Absinthe


I picked the eyeshadows, because they all looked like darker colours with glitter. Something I like to use in the Outer V, but I also wanted some for my Medusa costume.

Cryptic comes from the 2010 Haunted Eyes collection and looks like a dark greypurpl with pink/violet shimmer.
She Creature comes from the same collection and looks like a drak green with silver, green and blue shimmer.
Pharaoh's Curse comes from the Cleopatra collection and looks like a dark mossy green with green and gold shimmer.
Zombie Tramp comes from the 2010 Haunted Eyes collection and looks like a dark brown with lots of red shimmer and some pink.
All Holos-Gleam comes from the 2010 Haunted Eyes collection looks like a dark grey with holo shimmer.
Underworld comes from the 2010 Haunted Eyes collection looks like a dark green with lots of green shimmer and hints of red and blue.

Absinthe is a gorgeous green that I'll be using for my Castlefest costume.
I've already tried it on and is smells delicious and feels so incredibly good on my skin.
I definately need more of their lipsticks!

The eyeshadow samples were 2,50 dollar a piece and the lipstick was 12 dollar. That's about 1,77 euro and 8,52 euro.