Help Please!

Now most of you will know that I'm going to make a Medusa costume for this years Castlefest. I thought it would be fairly easy to get my hands on some small rubber snakes, because I remember them laying in the toysstores years ago but the handfull.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get them ANYWHERE!?!?!
Without the snakes (in my hair), it's not much of a Medusa costume, so if anyone can help me get some, please do!



I have found pictures of these snakes sold in tubes, that were available at Euroland, but ours was sold out of snakes :( They only had the snakes and the spiders left.

 Which holds:

If any of you can get these snakes for me, I'd really appreciate it. I need quite a few, 15-20 orso I'm guessing. They are a bit bigger then I wanted them to be, but since I'm running out of time, I'm not going to be picky.

Or if anyone knows a webshop with such snakes, please let me know!