EOTD & LOTD: just Sugarpill Goldilux

I wanted to do something simple for work that would match my new top, so I decided to use only Sugarpills Goldilux.


I started with NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean, that I applied as a thick eyeliner, and then blende towards the crease, making it lighter and lighter the further I went above my lashline.

 Then I applied Sugarpill's Goldilux over the eniture eyelid and blended it towards the crease.

 Because the Black Bean is more intense near the lashine, the Goldilux is more intense there aswell. This way, I got a very nice fading shade.

 I applied some black Essence gelliner above my lashes, and some Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Metallic Brass below my eyes.

On my lips Ive applied some Gosh soft n shine Mocha, and on top of that, some Gosh lipgloss no. 64.
I think I'm wearing Essence Psychedelic Blush (LE) on my cheeks, not entirely sure though.


Just a selfmade hairflower in my hair, and I was done! I think I can get away with the top, since it's more an offwhite/beige instead of an in-your-face-white. I really like it, because it's different from others I own. :)