EOTD: Dark Sugarpill Look

Sometimes I just find myself wanting something dark. And a few days ago, it was one of those times :)


I used Hema eyeshadowbase and then, on top of that, I applied some NYX Black Bean jumbo pencil on my moving eyelid. I blended it towards my crease, so it would become lighter and lighter.

 On my moving eyelid I applied Sugarpills Stella, the most beautifull black in the world. Then I applied some Sugarpill Starling, above my crease, for that bit of colour to make it a bit less dark. I also applies some towards my inner eyecorner to give it a bit of highlight.

 In between Stella and Starling, I applied Sugarpills Magpie, which is the perfect shade between the black and the birhgt blue, since it's a dark blue. I used some nude colour below my eyebrows to fade the blue a bit at the edges.

Below my eye, I applied some more Black Bean, with on top of it, more Stella, which gave lots of Sparkle. I went to a makeup part that night and I got a lot of compliments :)