Review & EOTD: Sleek Glitter Eyeliner, Gem

This is the Sleek glitter Eyeliner I bought at Auryn las month.

It's a beautifull (bluetoned) purple with lots and lots of glitter. It's perfect to make something more glam, or to brighten up a simple EOTD. I made a quick EOTD to show you how it looks on the eye:

I really love the colour, but it's a bit hard to get a straight line because of the two reasons.
1. The eyeliner s pretty watery, so you need several layers to get the same coverage everywhere.
2. The glitters make it harderd to get a straight line and after drying they can give some fall out.

But if you can look past that, it is a gorgeous eyeliner, and I think a lot of glitter eyeliner have the same problems.
Just look at that glitter:

This eyeliner cost me about 4 euros if I'm correct, I can't seem to find it on the Enchantra website.