What You Need:
So... as most of you know, I'm NOT a huge fan of a separate Eye Make-up Remover and Facial Cleanser AT ALL. But in case you are... this one's awesome! It removed my Liquid Eyeliner and my Mascara! Impressive. I use this only when I'm using cleansing products that don't particularly remove my stubborn eye make-up (which seems to be a lot lately). My initial concerns were that it may burn or bother my eyes (or contacts when I put them back in) because of the oil... but it totally didn't! Amen Sister!!
- Travel Container/ Bottle
- Cotton Balls/ Rounds
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Preferably Organic).
- Witch Hazel (I like Thayer's Alcohol-Free Cucumber Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera).
- Mix about a 50 / 50 combo of the Organic EVOO & Witch Hazel in the Travel Bottle.
- Shake to emulsify (every time you use this- it will separate).
- Drizzle on Cotton Ball/ Round.
- Gently swipe over Eye Makeup to remove.
- I prefer slightly more Witch Hazel than EVOO... but see what works for you!
- If you wear Contact Lenses... remove them before using this!
- Use a Q-tip & a dab of this in case of an eye make-up emergency!