Ghetto-Fabulous Tip # 8: Make Your Own Eye Make-Up Remover



So... as most of you know, I'm NOT a huge fan of a separate Eye Make-up Remover and Facial Cleanser AT ALL. But in case you are... this one's awesome! It removed my Liquid Eyeliner and my Mascara! Impressive. I use this only when I'm using cleansing products that don't particularly remove my stubborn eye make-up (which seems to be a lot lately). My initial concerns were that it may burn or bother my eyes (or contacts when I put them back in) because of the oil... but it totally didn't! Amen Sister!!

What You Need:
  • Travel Container/ Bottle
  • Cotton Balls/ Rounds
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Preferably Organic).
  • Witch Hazel (I like Thayer's Alcohol-Free Cucumber Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera). 
Directions:
  1. Mix about a 50 / 50 combo of the Organic EVOO & Witch Hazel in the Travel Bottle.
  2. Shake to emulsify (every time you use this- it will separate).
  3. Drizzle on Cotton Ball/ Round.
  4. Gently swipe over Eye Makeup to remove. 
Tips:
  • I prefer slightly more Witch Hazel than EVOO... but see what works for you! 
  • If you wear Contact Lenses... remove them before using this!
  • Use a Q-tip & a dab of this in case of an eye make-up emergency!
 Thanks Kandee! Mwah! xo