REVIEW: Vapour Organic Beauty 100% USDA Organic Lux Organic Lip Conditioner

Goal: To find a 100% Organic Lip Balm.
Brand: Vapour Organic Beauty
Product: Lux Organic Lip Conditioner
Description: 100% Organic Formula! Lux is the pure prescription for healthy lips. Glides on like a dream to restore vital nutrients and protect lips from moisture loss & environmental stress. Lips need moisture and purity above all else and Lux delivers. Organic Jojoba oil nourishes and regenerates tired lips and restores a supple youthful appearance. Lux’s lip specific infusion contains antioxidant Helichrysum flower, anti-inflammatory Lemon Balm, and restorative Organic Calendula flowers. Heavenly creamy emollient texture, Naturally long wearing, Light bright fruit flavor, Synergistic botanical blend soothes and protects the delicate lip area, Going Organic is sustainable and benefits the planet, Certified Organic ingredients are healthy for you inside and out.
Ingredients: Contains 100% Organic Ingredients. Organic/Bio Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic/Bio Cera Alba (Beeswax), Organic/Bio Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Organic/Bio Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic/Bio Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Essence, Organic/Bio Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Essential Oil, Organic/Bio Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Organic/Bio Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Essential Oil, Organic/Bio Helichrysum Arenarium Flowers, Organic/Bio Melissa Officianalis (Lemon Balm), Organic/Bio Calendula officinalis Flowers. Certified Organic by New Mexico Organic Commodity Commission.
  • Price: $ 16.00
  • Size: .14 oz
  • Texture: Silky-smooth balm.
  • Scent: Light and citrusy.
  • Visual Attractiveness:
  • How Much I Needed: Very little will do the trick!
  • How Long I've Used It: For a few months.
  • Where to Find: VapourBeauty.com
  • Sample Sizes: Yes (YAY!) , but you have to buy them: Vapour Beauty Samples.
  • Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
  • Customer Service: Florence has been really amazing! She responds to my emails quickly and is very knowledgeable about the products. Great customer service!!
  • Loved: That it's 100% USDA Organic! How Moisturizing it really is. That it is a quick-fix for other little problem areas too!
  • Hated: The new extra-wide tube, it's a little bulky!
  • The GG's Final Thoughts: This is one of the best Lip Balms that I've found so far! I know Vapour recently changed their formulation of this product to make it 100% Organic (which I really heart) but I honestly think I liked the 95% Organic formulation slightly better. Previously it was in a slimmer tube, was a bit softer and a tad more moisturizing... but all in all, it's another amazing product from Vapour! I use this under my Lipstick when I first apply it for the day and I also use it on any last minute dry patches I happen to notice when applying my makeup. Yes, you read that correctly- I use it on my face, under my makeup. Whatever works, right? Don't judge me! Lol. Thanks Vapour... definitely a keeper!! Smooches! xo