Goal: To find a truly Natural / Organic Facial Scrub.
Brand: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
Product: Ayurvedic Facial Scrub
Description: My Ayurvedic Facial Scrub is an exotic blend of Indian herbs, Moroccan Rhassoul Clay and traditional herbal treatments. This blend is synergistically combined to nourish and re-mineralize your skin. This is a soft yet gentle exfoliant that will rid you of dead skin cells to give your face a bright, soothing glow. Use my Ayurvedic Scrub to: Exfoliate and remove dead skin cells and Re-mineralize your face and skin.
Ingredients: Love, Organic Lavender Flowers; Organic Fenugreek Seed; Rhassoul Clay; Organic Rosemary Leaves; Organic Lemon Balm Leaves; Organic Shavegrass (horsetail herb); Organic Neem Leaves; Organic Comfrey Root; Organic Lemon Peel; Honey Powder.
- Price: $24.95
- Size: 50 ml.
- Texture: Powder.
- Scent: Like dried spices out of your spice rack (literally).
- Visual Attractiveness: I think I would prefer a shaker bottle with a flip-cap (like a spice bottle).
- How Much I Needed: Just a dash, Lol. ;)
- How Long I've Used It: About two months.
- Where to Find: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
- Sample Sizes: No, but I wish they did! They do sell Travel Kits but by special order only. Contact evelyne(at)annmariegianni(dot)com to order these & tell her The GG sent you!
- Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
- Customer Service: I really heart the philosophy behind this company! Annmarie, Evelyne & Lisa have been awesome! You can tell that they all really LOVE what they do!! Lisa responded ASAP, was so sweet and soooo helpful! :) FAB customer service all around.
- Loved: That it's gentle enough to use on my eyes, and the spices don't burn them either.
- Hated: That it's in a jar. I think a shaker bottle with a flip-cap (like a spice bottle) would be easier to use! The price.
- The GG's Final Thoughts: I'm a scrub-girl through and through... but by looking at this product, I thought it was going to be waaaaaay too gentle for me. It's perfect though! I would never imagine that I would have gotten such a gentle, clean and effective exfoliation with something that looked like this... it's outstanding! I have to tell you that at first I was a little snooty about the smell, it's not bad- just not what I'm used to in my bathroom. As soon as I realized it smelled just like something I'd add a pinch of at dinner, I got over it :) So, don't let the exotic aroma deter you! If you LOVE cooking, you will get past this when you see how your skin looks and feels. Trust me. You can totally use this with just water, but my FAVE way to use this is with the Annmarie Aloe-Herb Cleanser! I use both together to remove my eye makeup... yes, I use it on my eyes- it's really that gentle! Now keep in mind that I would never even consider using a scrub on my eyes because it's such a delicate area. And to tell you the truth, I was also amazed by the fact that it didn't burn my eyes... wahhhh? That, in itself was a miracle! So in my opinion, I wouldn't buy this without the Aloe-Herb Cleanser. Oh, and PS- I use the remaining mixture to exfoliate my hands... worked wonders this winter! LOVE This stuff! Thanks for all your amazing products Annmarie! Keep 'em coming! Muah! xo