Goal: To find a natural facial toner- that doesn't cause me to break out.
Brand: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
Product: Neroli Toning Mist
Description: My Neroli Toner is a soothing, refreshing mist that helps bring your skin back to perfect balance. It can soothe sensitive skin, improve the appearance of your skin, as well as reduce the size of pores. Each use brings you closer to complete harmony, inside and out. This Neroli Toning Mist is great for all skin types. Use it often to: Balance your natural oils, Soothe your sensitive skin, Minimize enlarged pores.
Ingredients: Love and Pure Organic Neroli Distillate.
- Price: $19.95
- Size: 30 ml.
- Texture: Spray mist.
- Scent: Soft, orange-y scent... like happiness in a bottle! Woo-hoo!!
- Visual Attractiveness: LOVE the spray bottle.
- How Much I Needed: 4 spritzes.
- How Long I've Used It: About 2 months.
- Where to Find: Annmarie Gianni Skin Care
- Sample Sizes: No, but I wish they did! They do sell Travel Kits but by special order only. Contact evelyne(at)annmariegianni(dot)com to order these & tell her The GG sent you!
- Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
- Customer Service: I really heart the philosophy behind this company! Annmarie, Evelyne & Lisa have been awesome! You can tell that they all really LOVE what they do!! Lisa responded ASAP, was so sweet and soooo helpful! :) FAB customer service all around.
- Loved: The spray bottle, the yummy smell.
- Hated: The price.
- The GG's Final Thoughts: I could be in the worst mood EVER and the scent of this is just soooo totally uplifting! To be honest, I had no idea what neroli even smelled like until I received this... but I just assumed I wouldn't like it because it probably smelled like the usual earthy, hippie, "natural" scents... that most "natural" companies offer... you know- Tea Tree, Bergamot, Lavender, etc. Shame on me! This is like Cheer-Bear in a bottle! :) They say the more you like the smell of something the more likely you are to use it. How true! Hmmm... if it were up to me (and weren't so expensive), I would totally drench my entire body in it, Lol. In real-life though I use it by spraying 4 little spritzes into my hands and applying it to damp skin. I have very sensitive eyes, which it doesn't bother at all BTW, I think that's just out of habit! I've noticed that my skin is much more balanced since I've been using this... I don't really have such a distinct T-zone anymore. In my opinion, this is one of Annmarie's must have products! THANKS Annmarie! :) xo