REVIEW: ZuZu Luxe Lip Liner Pencil

Goal: To find a natural or organic Lip Liner Pencil that works!
Brand: ZuZu Luxe
Product: Lip Liner in Innocence.
Description: Define & shape lips and get longer lasting color with our luxurious lip pencils. There is no skipping, dragging or feathering due to our smooth texture formula providing effortless application. Apply before using our lipsticks or lip glosses for color that won’t bleed.
Ingredients: Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Hectorite, Lecithin, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.
  • Price: $13.80
  • Size: 04oz/1.13g
  • Texture: Smooth.
  • Scent: N/A.
  • Visual Attractiveness: Average.
  • How Much I Needed: Normal amount.
  • How Long I've Used It: About a month.
  • Where to Find: GabrielCosmeticsInc.com
  • Sample Sizes: Nope, but they totally should!
  • Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
  • Loved: That this glides on smoothly & doesn't skip like lots of other natural Lip Pencils!
  • Hated: That it's almost $14.00 for a Lip Pencil!
  • The GG's Final Thoughts: I like Lip Pencils that are truly pencils that I can sharpen- not the twist-up kind... so I really liked this! It had just the right amount of pigment and I loved the color. It's somewhat neutral, but doesn't get lost in my complexion... it gives just the right amount of pop to my pout! I could really wear this alone if I wanted to and stays put with Lipstick. Do I think that it's a bit pricey for a Lip Pencil? Yes, but it works really well. I almost always use Concealer or Liquid Foundation layered with Pressed Powder Foundation underneath my Lip Liner / Lipstick to extend the wear. All in all, I'm happy I finally found one that works well! It matches perfectly with my ZuZu Luxe Lipstick in Patina. Just like the description says... there's no skipping, dragging or feathering due to the smooth texture formula which providing effortless application. LOVE! Thanks ZuZu Luxe! xo