Review & Swatches: Sigma Tapered Blending Brush

I've bought the Sigma eyekit a few months ago, and thought it was time I reviewed them for you.
This review is about the Tapered Blending Brush SS224, now also known as E40.



   This is what the Sigma site says about this brush:

Rounded and tapered top. Specially designed to apply and blend color on the crease. Natural bristles.

This brush is the reason why I bought the eye kit. I wanted a better bledingbrush than the one I had from Hema. I know people love it, but it was a bit to difficult for me to blend smaller things, and it was a bit prickly. When I was looking for this brush, I saw the kit and decided that I wanted to see if the other brushes were better aswell.

This brush blends very easily and it isn't prickly at all. It's very soft against the skin and it is pretty precise.
It does tend to get a bit puffier than it was when it was unused(like the brush below), but I think that's pretty normal.


 I can't tell you much else about this brush, except that it does exactly what it's made for, and I really like it. If you're looking for an affordable blending brush, and the Hema one doesn't do it for ya, this is the one to try!
It's not too expensive, and gives a great result.

It can be bought for 9 dollars at the Sigmastore. It comes in an eyekit with 6 other brushes which costs, for example, 39 euros at Enchantra.