AliceJo Haul, Birthday Haul 4

This is a blog I forgot about...bad, bad me...

Last month I placed an order at alicejohavesentials for my bday, because they still had a few Sleek Safari palettes available.
So I placed my order, but at checkout, the last palettes were already gone!
I was really dissapointed, but still placed my order and put a comment with it about the palette.

I got a sweet email back, telling me that they would search the stock for the palette, because sometimes they have extras in case of damage. Unfortunately, they didn't have any left.

What did I order?


Sleek Graphite palette. Yes, I already have this one, but I have been using it sooooooo much, it's my favourite palette. So I decided, since it's a limited edition, to buy an extra one.
Sleek nailpolish: Poison Ivy and Oxford. A very nice dark green and dark blue.
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust: 23 and 98 . A black with purple glitters and a black with blue glitter.



And then...my luck kicked in....they send me an email that someone cancelled their order...and they had ONE safari palette left!

So here it is: