Let me introduce you to...

My amazing lexling Paula! She has some awesome makeupskills, and lives all the way across the world in Brasil. I think it will be really cool to see her makeup looks on here and read about brands from the other sideof the world. I hope you will make her feel welcome and will give her lots of comments :)


Hello readers!
My name is Paula, I’m 29 y/o from Brazil, andJanny has invited me to post every now and then some of my makeup tips andlooks.
I’ve been in love with makeup since I was a little kid.Back then, all my Barbies and my mom were my guinea pigs, now, I love doing itfor friends on their special days.

I don’t usually wear makeup every day. I have very oilyskin and I still haven’t found a good foundation which will withstand the wholeday, and will not make me break out and would survive tropical weather. LatelyI’ve been using Coastal Scents ‘Silk Cover Mineral Foundation’. It has a lightcoverage and disguises minor imperfections.

So, I reserve my makeup skills for when I go out withfriends or when I’m feeling artisty. As you’ll see in my next posts.

Now, let me give you a little tour over my humblecollection….

Here are my eyeshadowcollections, some are from e-bay, some are NYX, some were gifts from friends(thank you Janny!!♥♥♥),some cream shadows, some gel-liners and the sample collection of Naturaeyeshadows.

Here’s the open cases. Theabove is the 42 matte eyeshadows, below the 80 shimmer, and to the side the 120pallette.

Here’s the NYX shadows. Someare essential colors like brown, mid-brown, and taupe.

Here are some Natura, Boujoirsand Essence sets.

Here’s the Natura sample set.I got it eons ago and they are still good. :))))

Well, I can’t wait to show youall what I’ve got.

Until next time,
Huggles to all!

Paula


-------

I hope Paula will love posting on the blog and will become a big part of Oh My Gosh. I think she will be an amazing addition to the blog, and I look forward to reading her posts.Thanx for for your first post Paula, hopefully, many more will follow!I've also asked my other lexlings, who live all over the world, if they may be interested in posting reviews about brands from their country once in a while, but let's start and see how this goes first :)