NOTD: Konad Halloween Nails

I don't have a lot of time these days to do my nails, especially not if my only day off is a day that I already have plans for. Which happens a lot lately.
Anyway, this mani is pretty easy and can give you a lot of variations and colours.



I used the Konad halloween plate, imageplate number 13, which has a lot of different designs on it.
I flipped the pic so you can see the images better. I always stamp images towards me, so I can look at them myself :P


Products used:
  • Colorclub Bewitching. A black that cover the whole nail with just one layer! And it dries superfast aswell! Only ''downside"": it doesn't really shine. It's not matte, but it's not shiney either.
  • Konad stampingpolish red
  • Konad stampingpolish white
  • Konad stampingpolish silver
  • Colorclub Hocus Pocus, gorgeous holographic glitter that dries superfast and I used just one coat!
I was planning on doing a more elaborate mani with the bewitching colorclub set, but I just didn't have the time. Maybe I'll do one later, I don't care of its halloween or not ;)