EOTD: Apocalyptic Gold

Wednesdaynight we went to see Apocalptica at the Melkweg in Amsterdam. I always try to see them when they are visiting NL. This time we also bought a ticket for my motherinlaws birthday, since she loved the band aswell. The show was awesome(not counting the boring emo/pop support band), a bit heavier than older shows, and I've never seen the guys so hyper on stage. You could tell they were really enjoying themselves... I think they also enjoyed Amsterdam the day before....hahaha...
There was even a guestsinger, that was a first, and it was really kewl. And Miko, the adopted drummer even played a song on a cello!

Anyway, I wanted to do something else with my makeup then just dark greys and blacks, so this time I went for gold!


On Hema eyeshadow base, I used:
  • Sugarpill Loose Powder Goldilux
  • Barry M Fine Glitter Dust no.24
  • Barry MFine Glitter Dust no. 26
  • Gosh Effect Powder Gold Dust


I used Coatsel Scents Gelliner True Black on my eyelid, and created a small wing.


Below my eyes, I used some Barry M Kohlpencil Black, and some more Goldilux.