EOTD: Neutral Eyes with Benefits

A while ago I won some Benefit products. I decided to do a look with these, because I've been asked more than once to do a neutral look, and well, I always try to please others :) And ofcourse I like the contrast with yesterdays look.


I applied Bikini Line over 3/4th of the eyelid. Next to it and in the outer V, I applied Dandy Brandy.


Then I used Nugget as a highlighter below my brows and blended it towards the crease.

I applied some Dandy Brandy in the crease and then I took my Coastal Scents Gelliner to create a line with a small wing.

Below my eyes, I applied some Barry M kohl pencil, together with the gelliner, this gave it a bit of a softer look.

And this is after I got home from work, as you can see when you look at my hair, it rained.
I used some Burt's Bees lipshimmer Merlot and I think Catrice Burgundy blush.