NOTD: China Glaze Awakening: Zombie Zest

Today is my mother in law's birthday, and what greater way to celebrate this, thn by showing you the amazing polish Zombie Zest?



The pics doesn't really do the polish justice: it's not a tacky mustardyellow, but it's much more green, like this pic I found online:

This polish has a green base, with lots of golden shimmers, but with the right lighting you can also find green and even some neongreen shimmers in it.
The flash of my cam seriously messes with the colour :(

This is one gorgeous polish, I love the mossy golden green, which is totally different than other polishes I have.

At first, I really didn't think I was going to like this polish. Now, after wearing it for days and staring at it with different lighting...I have to say...this has become one of my favs! If you're into ''different'' polishes, you really should buy this one, it really is worth it.