EOTD: Mac Pink Pigments



This EOTD was made with 2 pigments I bought from another beautyblogger for 1 euro each.


I used Gosh eyeshadowbase because it's a little bit sticky.


Then I started with Pearly Pink on my eyelid. This pink has a beautifull blue shine to it.

Then I applied Pinked Mauve on the outer eye corner and into the crease.

Then I applied some Gosh Effect Powder Purple Rain above the Pinked Mauve. (Purple Rain has some golden glitters in it, that tend to be found on weird places on your body, days after wearing it) I also Applied some Sleek black into the crease to make it all a little less bright. As a highlighter, I think I used a light colour by Sleek.

Below the eyes I applied some Gosh Let's Twist Eyeliner, Hot Flamingo. And to make it a little les bright, I applied some Barry M kohlpencil(black) on top of it aswell.