Review & Swatches: Essence Colour & Shine eyeshadow

Remember these?

Well, I made some swatches for you, on Black base, White base and Hema base.

Swatched from left to right: Bling Bling, Fabulous, Pretty Rockin'.

On a Black base:
Indoors
Daylight

On a White base:

Indoors
Daylight

On Hema eyeshadowbase:
Indoors
Daylight
I really like the effect on the black base, aswell on the white base. But on the Hema base, the eyeshadows seem to loose their shimmer and special colouring. They are still nice, but a bit ordinary.
I think these eyeshadows can be used for both neutral looks(on hema base) and more dramatic looks(dark base).

They aren't really expensive (about 2,80 euros a piece?), and there are more colours available.

I think I like Bling Bling as a highlighter, but I have to try it out first. Do you have any of these new eyeshadows? And what did you think about them?