Cancer Picked The WRONG Bitch!


Just a little note from your favorite Glamour Girl...

Happy One Year Anniversary Tooooooo Meeeeee!!! Wooo-Hooo! :) I SURVIVED, but oh, how my life has changed!

Today is a VERY important day for me... one year ago today, was the WORST day of my life, EVER! Read my story here...

In the past year I have reached at least 140 people with my message! Who knew? I started this venture as a way to vent my frustrations about being mislead by the beauty industry through deceptive labeling. I would have been happy getting the message across to two. But, then again- I have never been one to just sit there and shut-up. LOL. Go figure. I love hearing about how something I suggested helps... it makes me feel like I'm not alone on this journey and gets me through the shitty days- so keep 'em coming!

I NEVER thought I would be mostly Vegetarian, slinging back pints ORGANIC Green Juice instead of Shots of Jager!

I Switched careers (Professional Figure Skater, now Unemployed... ugh!).

I Started a Blog as a Healthy Beauty Advocate.

I Made new friends (so what if they're little old ladies @ support groups? Don't judge, ha-ha).

I Gave up M.A.C. Makeup and switched to Organic/ Natural (I know...), Tanning, & Expensive Shoes (OK, the shoes are not by choice :P).

I got real with myself- learned what's important and what's not, who is and who's not.

You realize that when you're too tired, and think you can't deal- you can't get away from it by Mani-Pedi's, Shopping or a Wild Girl's Night Out... you can't escape your own body (which just so happens to be trying to kill you)! You have no idea how strong you are until you are staring death in the face- and have no choice!

Who am I? Ha ha.

THANK YOU to Mike, Mom & Jon... I love you so much! And to all of my friends and family who have supported me, and everyone who has been there when I needed you most (don't worry- I will probably still need you LOL) and if Cancer didn't kill me, I'm sure you thought about it :)

THANK YOU TO MY READERS- YOU KEEP ME GOING EVERYDAY! Just when I want to say "Screw it, I don't feel like reading labels today," or I'm so damn tempted to make an impulse run for the M.A.C. counter- I remember that I have blog posts to write, and it HAS to score under 3!

Please keep spreading my message to your friends and family on here and on Facebook (suggest it to all of your friends). I truly believe this is what I was put here on this earth to do... I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

And most importantly, THANKS for staying on my ass to make sure I stay healthy!

Eff Cancer- HATE Pink Ribbons!

But, I'm still alive and kicking one year later Bitchessss! Told you, Cancer picked the WRONG Bitch! Mwah! xoxo ♥

PS: Read your labels!...